Bella Quaintrelle - The Beginning

on Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bella Quaintrelle

Another blog. Another new world. 

First thing's first.

I am Bella.

I adore KPOP and The Vampire Diaries.

I believe that Klaus and Caroline and Damon and Elena are endgame.

I just turned the big 2 and 0 today. 
And this... Well, this is going to be my baby.

This place is the most recent addition to my many outlets of supposed creativity and expression. I have a personal blog, where all my random thoughts and posts are. They're a mix of music and writing and fashion and many other things under the sun. I have a personal Tumblr blog and another one dedicated to my current KPOP ships. I have a Live Journal account and another one in Asianfanfics.

So what makes this baby different?

This will have an overall theme to it, if you will - writing. This will be home to a certain kind of work from me - fictional short stories that are no more and no less than a hundred words. Yep, you read that right. 100 words only. And all of them are going to be completely original, including characters, for I am known for writing fan fiction.

So is that just it? Posting 100-word fictional works and collating them all in one blog? Well, no. Each entry will also be inspired by an image found somewhere online. Images you find here, unless otherwise stated, do not belong to me. I do plan on getting into photography soon so maybe my own pictures will be used in the future.

This whole idea of writing 100-word stories based on pictures isn't my idea entirely either. Nope, not at all. Head on here to find out where I got the idea :D /waves at Ate Mayi if she happens to be reading this.

Now that's out of the way and you know why this exists, maybe the name makes more sense to you now. A quaintrelle is "a woman who emphasizes a life of passion, expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charm, and cultivation of life's pleasures." Writing happens to be my passion, my leisurely pastime, my life's pleasure and all other things rolled into one. 

As to why this is called Bella Quaintrelle, the word bella happens to be Italian for beautiful... aside from the fact that it is my name. Makes sense?

Now all that is out of the way, let's get this show on the road, shall we? ;)



Image credits to other-wordly.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment